KirbyCroutonLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By KirbyCrouton 2022-02-08 01:00:15

[Feature Request] Address Reservations can only be added for devices currently on the network

Pathway: Advanced -> Address Reservation The UI does not allow you to add a reservation for a device that is not currently on the network. The UI could be enhanced to allow: - Adding a manual device w
Forums/ Deco
By Dissing 2020-05-29 20:26:54

Change wifi channel on Deco X60

Hi How do I change Wifi Channel on a Deco X60. I can see I have a lot of other networks on channel 48, which seems to be the default. If it not possible to change it, can you tell me IF TP-LInk has it
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By richpriest 2021-03-31 09:02:53

Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings

Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
Forums/ Deco
By KirbyCrouton 2022-02-07 22:02:51

[Feature Request] Automatic profiles for new devices

Automatic profiles for new devices Have a placeholder profile for newly added devices to each of the main and guest networks. This would allow default content filtering and rules for newly added devic
Forums/ Deco
By Nastybaloo 2022-02-06 19:47:45

X60 Wifi channel isn't changeable, why of why have You not included this option?

Hi. I have a system X60, and I'm so confused!! In every single other system available on the market from other manufacturers, the changing of the WiFi channel is included. But in these, rather expensi
Forums/ Deco
By KirbyCrouton 2022-02-07 21:49:57

Feature Request: DHCP settings to allow IP reservations outside of the dynamic range

DHCP settings to allow IP reservations outside of the dynamic range Use case: I prefer to allow my statically allocated IP (device using DHCP, reserved IP’s being managed on the router) devices to be