KradeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Cameras
By Krade Sunday

VIGI Camera SSID Switching Issue

I'm encountering an issue with my VIGI cameras where they struggle to connect to new APs with the same SSID. The cameras seem to remember the previous SSID and MAC address, requiring a restart to esta
Forums/ Video Recorders
By Krade a week ago

NVR cannot work on VLAN and Static IP

Hello, I'm trying to configure my IPC and NVR on separate VLAN 192.168.40.1/24. However I'm having a trouble working with them, when they're on their own VLAN 40 and static ip for nvr, the NVR is sayi
Forums/ Cameras
By Krade 3 weeks ago

How to re-add migrated IP Camera from Personal Cloud to Enterprise Cloud

Recently, I tried to migrate the camera from my Personal Cloud to the Cloud. However, I accidentally remove them on the device list. And now, I want them to add it again since Enterprise Cloud has mor
Forums/ Video Recorders
By Krade 3 weeks ago

Vigi NVR cant be added on Vigi app when NVR is connected to VMS Cloud

As subjects says I'm having a problem I cannot add my NVR on Vigi app anymore since I add the NVR on Vigi VMS. But prior to this the NVR works well with the Vigi App before. Is there something I misse
Forums/ Cameras
By Krade 3 weeks ago

Vigi Wireless Camera degrade entire wifi network

I have existing network: 2 EAP225 outdoor (1 is on mesh mode), ER605, I successfully connected my 9 Vigi Camera to my separate SSID. The problem is that when they are all connected, they degrade the e
Forums/ Cameras
By Krade 3 weeks ago

Vigi Camera cant change OSD

I have 9 Vigi cameras on my premises; however, however some of them I can't change their OSD; others can be change via NVR and VIGI App. Is there a way for this to change all the OSD? All of them have