KradeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Cameras
Sunday
VIGI Camera SSID Switching Issue
I'm encountering an issue with my VIGI cameras where they struggle to connect to new APs with the same SSID. The cameras seem to remember the previous SSID and MAC address, requiring a restart to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Video Recorders
a week ago
Re:NVR cannot work on VLAN and Static IP
@Clive_A Yes, the VLAN has internet access; my phone can connect to the internet (all my IPC are wireless) the WiFi is also under the VLAN 40 This what the NVR shows
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Video Recorders
a week ago
NVR cannot work on VLAN and Static IP
Hello, I'm trying to configure my IPC and NVR on separate VLAN 192.168.40.1/24. However I'm having a trouble working with them, when they're on their own VLAN 40 and static ip for nvr, the NVR is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
3 weeks ago
Re:Vigi Camera cant change OSD
@Clive_A They are the same model and firmware the problem is some of them I cannot modify thier OSD
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
3 weeks ago
How to re-add migrated IP Camera from Personal Cloud to Enterprise Cloud
Recently, I tried to migrate the camera from my Personal Cloud to the Cloud. However, I accidentally remove them on the device list. And now, I want them to add it again since Enterprise Cloud has...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Video Recorders
3 weeks ago
Vigi NVR cant be added on Vigi app when NVR is connected to VMS Cloud
As subjects says I'm having a problem I cannot add my NVR on Vigi app anymore since I add the NVR on Vigi VMS. But prior to this the NVR works well with the Vigi App before. Is there something I...
0HELPFULS