BigBillSDLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By BigBillSD 2024-02-02 19:58:47

Moved my Controller to a new VLAN and now all my switches are showing "Disconnected"

Im on the current software controller. I moved the pc that the has the software controller on it to the same VLAN that i had moved all my Cameras too as that PC was also the BlueIris Machine for recor
Forums/ Routers
By BigBillSD 2024-01-31 16:17:33

VLAN & LAN ports, I can only chose 1 vlan. Where is the All option via Omada Gui.

I was expecting that the LAN ports on the ER605 could be Trunk ports to the Switches connected to it. But it seems I can only chose a single PVID at a time, VLAN 1, VLAN 20 or VLAN 30. I want it to in
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By BigBillSD 2024-01-31 14:32:27

Where in the Omada do I see the current DHCP lease information.

I am running the most current version, 5.13.23. I can find the DHCP reservations, but I cannot locate the lease information page. I tried logging in locally on the 605, but Omada is managing it so I c
Forums/ Controllers
By BigBillSD 2024-01-27 17:47:53

Saving my Password for the Omada Controller in Firefox.

I keep getting timeout (at least daily) from the Omada Controller web page. And at least FF doesn't seem to store the password, it does remember the logon name. This is a small home network, I do not
Forums/ Switches
By BigBillSD 2024-01-25 18:57:09

Disabling just the POE on a port so I can plug a non poe device into my switch.

I had a bad experience a while back with a Unifi poe switch when I plugged in a netgear hotspot into its ethernet port that had POE, the hotspot fried, had to buy a new expencive hotspot. So Im gunshy