BigBillSDLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-02 19:58:47
Moved my Controller to a new VLAN and now all my switches are showing "Disconnected"
Im on the current software controller. I moved the pc that the has the software controller on it to the same VLAN that i had moved all my Cameras too as that PC was also the BlueIris Machine for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-31 16:17:33
VLAN & LAN ports, I can only chose 1 vlan. Where is the All option via Omada Gui.
I was expecting that the LAN ports on the ER605 could be Trunk ports to the Switches connected to it. But it seems I can only chose a single PVID at a time, VLAN 1, VLAN 20 or VLAN 30. I want it to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-31 14:36:21
Re:Saving my Password for the Omada Controller in Firefox.
Thanks You were right. I had to manually add it to the browsers saved passwords. Must admit, I never needed to do that for any other website before. Maybe an update to firefox changed that. Weird....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-01-31 14:32:27
Where in the Omada do I see the current DHCP lease information.
I am running the most current version, 5.13.23. I can find the DHCP reservations, but I cannot locate the lease information page. I tried logging in locally on the 605, but Omada is managing it so I...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-27 17:47:53
Saving my Password for the Omada Controller in Firefox.
I keep getting timeout (at least daily) from the Omada Controller web page. And at least FF doesn't seem to store the password, it does remember the logon name. This is a small home network, I do not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-01-26 13:21:35
Re:Disabling just the POE on a port so I can plug a non poe device into my switch.
@Clive_A Are you saying that if I disable that port via the Omada interface, only POE is disabled on that port? It looks like packet forwarding thru that port was disabled also. -Bill
0HELPFULS