BozMozLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By MBahary 2019-12-16 17:48:33

Deco P9 keeps disconnecting from internet (Red light) but router still has internet

Hi, I recently purchased he Deco P9 system. I first tried to set it up as router mode with my ISP device acting as a modem but I had issues with this as it repeatedly disconnected from the internet. I
Forums/ Deco
By Dominik 2019-12-11 02:02:23

P9 firmware update

Hi, the latest version of Deco P9 firmware is lacking a lot of features that other models have, which is quite dissapointing. Is there some ETA for the next firmware update? What features can we expec
Forums/ Deco
By WimPijn 2019-12-04 21:47:35

Optimal positioning

Hello, i have recently bought a 3 pack deco M9 plus set. Installation was straight forward. I have two questions: - what setting is preferred? Router or Access Point. - how can I determine the best lo
Forums/ Deco
By CasperS 2019-12-03 07:42:19

Deco M9+ via coax router

Hi I have a set with 3 Deco M9. I have a combined router/modem via cable (coax). How should i set up the Network to her best signal and coverage Should I set the router to bridge mode and use the deco
Forums/ Deco
By hansremmerswaa 2017-11-24 04:56:14

How to bypass parental controls completely...

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : One of the main reasons for me to buy the DECO, apart from the mesh functionalities, was the parental control. I needed a tool to limit the internet
Forums/ Deco
By jabberwookie 2019-04-10 07:02:09

Deco M4 in DMZ of modem/router - firewall?

Hi, (apologies if this is answered elsewhere - I haven't found what I needed searching the forums) my setup is modem/router -> Main Deco M4 -> switch -> XBOX, PC, NAS, Other Deco M4s Currently I have