Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Note: currently, some battery-powered cameras, such as Tapo C420, C400, and D230, do not support being viewed via the RTSP/ONVIF stream. 1. If the camera has subscribed to the Tapo Care service and in
ONVIF/RTSPHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Solla-topee · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
2965Views
13Replies
I bought the C325WB camera because of the color night image. But the night mode is unusable. I am attaching a video, anything moving looks like a ghost and nothing is recognizable. It only works with
By Fifator · Latest post Yesterday by Fifator
0Helpful
98Views
4Replies
Tapo C510W in use since December 2023, located in Eastern time zone (UTC -5). Was showing proper time stamp on OSD and SD recordings, until DST started on March 2nd. Since then, there is a 1 hour offs
By Eeleye · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
124Views
5Replies
Hi, I recently change my internet connection and I can't add anymore my two C200 cameras, one it's v1 and the other is a v2. I simply reset those several times but can't finish the configuration, it's
InstallationC200
By wz_be · Latest post Yesterday by wz_be
0Helpful
85Views
5Replies
I've been using this tapo camera for more than a months. Starting 31/1/24, there's a curved black line on every corner of my tapo camera. I noticed the curved bit small on 31/1 but today the curved li
Live ViewFeature RequestTapo Care
By adam90 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
14Helpful
624Views
14Replies
I have 2 Tapo C310 in the same network. One is working perfectly, the other, suddenly not. I can acces the camera locally by connecting to the camera WiFi and opening the tap app (the camera is workin
ONVIF/RTSPInstallation
By Bripoch · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
Using SanDisk128gb extreme. Records seem to all be deleted after 24 hours? I thought on continuous loop oldest recordings are only deleted when more space is required? How do I set up to do this?
MicroSD cardRecording
By Kis123 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I try to connect with my device but it keeps failing and i dont know why. I tried everything i could find cause nothing worked. I've connected before with the C310 version but can't connect to it anym
ONVIF/RTSP
By Tigertjehu · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo C225 2.0 Tapo C125 1.0 Router Model: Speedport Plus 2 provided by Greece ISP Cosmote Phenomenon Description Through initial analysis and investigation, we notice there is
InstallationLive View
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
I have been struggling with this camera for days now. Changed to a very powerful SD Card as instructed by Tapo. But I cannot get the camera to work for continuous or timer recordings. I have tried and
MicroSD cardRecording
By Romaway · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies