Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have 4 C120 cameras and only 2 of them have updated to the latest version of 1.2.1 2 of my C120 cameras are stuck on 1.1.15 How do I get those 2 to update as it says its "Firmware Up tp Date" when I
Firmware
By Akore
1Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Hello What is the difference if do not have a Tapo Care subscription and only use a memory card for the Storage, what will I miss. Thanks in advance
By Miq-68_dk · Latest post 19 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
33Views
3Replies
Hi. Has anyone ever come across issues with cameras failing to record incidents? the incident involves a house with 2 tapo C100 cameras, facing out of windows and used as security cameras. they have a
RecordingMotion Detection
By pel881887 · Latest post 20 hours ago by pel881887
0Helpful
24Views
2Replies
The C425 is supposed to have a huge battery but it lasts for just under 2 weeks. I've had to charge it twice now, this month. My suspicion is that is is picking up constant movement in the kitchen. I'
By Bondsc · Latest post 21 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
126Views
8Replies
Camera blinks red after power interruption. I turn it off for 15 minutes and turn it on then it works again. The problem still persists if I turn it off and on again without waiting for 15 minutes. I
Device Connectivitypower
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
Hi all, I just bougth two Tapo C510W. Everything was OK during configuration and during initial tests. I mounted the cameras outside (and they cannot be accessed in an easy way) and put power on them.
Device Connectivity
By TheYoda · Latest post 22 hours ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
444Views
16Replies
What is the difference between tapo C210 and C220 camera. Thank you.
Presales
By krima · Latest post 22 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hey, I have several Tapo cameras set up outside, how do I change the wifi network they are connected to currently - to another wifi network (extender) I have closer with stronger signal?
By Contraband · Latest post 22 hours ago by radiosonic
17Helpful
3724Views
11Replies
We have configured 4 of the 8 Tapo C425 that we bought this week. We don't have night recordings. In daytime, OK, but i-recordings stop in the evening and start again the next morning. We did all kind
By hvanbel · Latest post 22 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
In case of OFFLINE due to network problem or power outage, the app DOES NOT show any alert. It is unbelievable. What is the use of such cameras? Only for making movies, not for security.
Notification
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies