Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

The plug worked perfectly for the first 4 months, but I have now experienced this issue several times. I can control the plug via both Google Assistant and Tapo app. i.e. the LED on the plug switches
Fault
By DeltaCharlie · Latest post a week ago by RPSouto
16Helpful
3120Views
19Replies
I have a Tapo smart plug P100. The indicator light goes off and on both on the app and via Alexa but the power remains live wether on or off. i have removed the device twice and removed and deleted an
By Jonathansk9 · Latest post a week ago by aroedl
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hello everyone I recently bought the Tapo P100 device and when I bought it and installed and updated it, the timer and programming the time worked well, but after a power outage the timer did not work
ScheduleTimer
By Bryan-Arturo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Bryan-Arturo
1Helpful
385Views
11Replies
Hi I want to trigger Power Off when power consumption goes down below a certain level (2w). Today it only seems that you can't trigger upon Powerconsuption. Regards Tralei
By TRALEI · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
Is the Tapo P135 KIT ever going to be released for 220v countries such as Australia and New Zealand?
By knowledgeseeker · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Hello, can you tell me how i can see the power consumption in hardware version 2.0 ? In hardware version 1.0, firmware 1.3.0 there is the point where you can see the energy consumption and the power c
By UweJoha · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
106Views
3Replies
TimerSchedule
By CJCV · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
I am reaching out to inquire about the compatibility of our smart plug devices, which support both Bluetooth (BT) and Wi-Fi connectivity, with your API for remote operation. I wanted to check in to as
By swapnil12 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
155Views
4Replies
I decided to invest in TP-Link as my choice of smartphone, however I believe I have made a mistake, I have now had 2 x P100 and 1 x P110 fail on me, from different outlets with hardly any load, they a
By Con81a
1Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Hi, I just bought this nice device. I am wondering if I can work with a surge strip in two ways: 1) power socket -> Tapo 110 -> surge strip -> device 2) power socket -> surge strip -> Tapo 110 -> devi
By StSob · Latest post 3 weeks ago by StSob
2Helpful
104Views
2Replies