Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Hello everyone, A new feature we've all been waiting for —— the Two-Step Verification for Kasa APP is now on the way! Note: This feature will be pushed to a batch of Kasa users before it is gradually
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-05-22 13:31:17 by khalid_01
1966Views
1Replies

Votes
2022/9 update Added [Kasa Plug]:Reset Energy Usage Data : reset energy monitor in kasa app into popular feature request list. Kasa Feature Request Board > Global Community Kasa Feature Request Board >
Smart ActionsAmazon Alexa
1310Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, Is it possible for multiple Kasa accounts to access the same device? My husband and I would both like access to the TP-Link smart plugs but they are already linked to his account and it doesn't ap
By CrystiLei · Latest post Monday by KasaPerson
116978Views
90Replies

Votes
I have an HS100 smart plug and two Kasa Spot cameras working on the Kasa app. I have recently purchased two P100 smart sockets but I can't add these to the Kasa app, I have to use the Tapo app which i
By InvisibleTouch · Latest post 2024-01-15 08:12:07 by Solla-topee
80980Views
107Replies

Votes
I use kasa smart power strips with my indoor hydro garden. Only one feature I can think of that I really wish it had. Cycle Automations.... So you can setup and automation for a plug X min On, and X m
Smart Actions
By TnC17
3Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, its been 4 years since someone asked for this feature: I need a smart action to repeated every hour for 5 minutes, with current state of things I have to do 48 schedules! its very cumbersome, has
By DrMarceloV · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
12Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello, It would be great if we had a chance to turn on and off Smart Control schedules for ALL our KE100 valves with a single button. For example, if I am going to be away from home for a couple of da
By bio82 · Latest post Tuesday by bio82
445Views
5Replies

Votes
Requesting that your wall switches such as the HS200 be updated to provide an extra layer of surge protection via a programmable "delayed return to on state". Use case: We have whole house surge prote
Smart ActionsSurge Protection
By jdp55
9Views
0Replies

Votes
I have two cameras, one for a baby monitor and one for security usage. I would like two different tones for the two cameras - for example, just by hearing the notification I should be able to know tha
By KasaPerson · Latest post Monday by KasaPerson
9Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello, I've recently tried the Kasa smart plug mini and was blown away by how well it worked (easy setup, simple UI, fast). I've been looking for a smart thermostat for my baseboard heaters and wonder
Baseboard
By totszwai · Latest post Monday by KasaPerson
67Views
1Replies