Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Hello everyone, A new feature we've all been waiting for —— the Two-Step Verification for Kasa APP is now on the way! Note: This feature will be pushed to a batch of Kasa users before it is gradually
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-05-22 13:31:17 by khalid_01
1925Views
1Replies

Votes
2022/9 update Added [Kasa Plug]:Reset Energy Usage Data : reset energy monitor in kasa app into popular feature request list. Kasa Feature Request Board > Global Community Kasa Feature Request Board >
Smart ActionsAmazon Alexa
1288Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, Is it possible for multiple Kasa accounts to access the same device? My husband and I would both like access to the TP-Link smart plugs but they are already linked to his account and it doesn't ap
By CrystiLei · Latest post 2024-03-25 18:13:23 by jaykaydblu
115476Views
88Replies

Votes
I have an HS100 smart plug and two Kasa Spot cameras working on the Kasa app. I have recently purchased two P100 smart sockets but I can't add these to the Kasa app, I have to use the Tapo app which i
By InvisibleTouch · Latest post 2024-01-15 08:12:07 by Solla-topee
80474Views
107Replies

Votes
Hello, I just installed my KS240 to control my ceiling fan and light. During the setup and after, I found out that I cannot disable the dimming functionnality of the light. Unfortunatly, my light does
Dimmer
By Nodiaque · Latest post Tuesday by Nodiaque
36Views
2Replies

Votes
may I suggest the idea, if it hasn't already been, that a desktop version of the Kasa app would be handy now and then.
By metropical · Latest post Friday by ARCH-Portland
42504Views
65Replies

Votes
Hi, I've just installed some KE100's which I have paired to some T315's for more accurate setting of the room temperature. A feature I would like is to be able to set the temperature on the KE100's at
By Markirl · Latest post 2 недель назад by MarekSokk
220Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi - I need to access the log activity for my smart plug which runs a sound sytem at our local facility. Several admin members have access to control the device from the Kasa App and all members use t
By Techhub123 · Latest post 2 недель назад by Wayne-TP
91Views
1Replies

Votes
Smart bulb should return to same state after power loss as prior. Lights turn on after power outage in the middle of the night. There is only an option for it to turn on after power being returned.
On from power source
29Views
0Replies

Votes
For a few months now, there is a new login method for accounts. Passkeys are the most secure way to protect your account in 2024. Highly efficient against phising and easy log in are the future with p
Account
By xJannis · Latest post 2024-03-25 03:32:03 by Wayne-TP
58Views
1Replies