Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I have 3 L-930-5 Light strips in my home. I bought these specifically for the apple homkit compatibility and the sync-to-sound function. However when these light strips are grouped, they do support ba
sync-to-sound
By zen303 · Latest post Yesterday by V123
714Views
19Replies

Votes
When creating shortcuts, for smart bulbs there is no option under "Set Lighting" to set themes e.g Relax/Party Mode. This should be included, in order to easily set/sync the theme across multiple bulb
Smart ActionsSmart Bulbs
By sp00kyfish · Latest post Yesterday by Gobsheen
1787Views
17Replies

Votes
Please consider adding button to Manually Activate Siren, like Wyze, Reolink and other cameras on the market.
By hpp8140 · Latest post Yesterday by SDMD
441Views
8Replies

Votes
Hi. I have Googled about this and it appeared nobody cares about having dark mode on both app. I have been annoyed by the white launch page and GUI for quite some time. Whenever I was trying to peek a
By Andrekua · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
7793Views
27Replies

Votes
Hi, I'd like to ask if there is mail support for motion triggered alarms or not? Any hope to see this feature implemented in the near future? Thanks for the support. Alessioz
By alessioz · Latest post Wednesday by Petros_K
12869Views
51Replies

Votes
In the Tapo app, would it be possible to add an option or toggle in the device settings to lock the power button to prevent the power button from accidentally being used unintentionally causing device
Energy Monitoring Smart ActionsPower Management
16Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, I have a lamp with 3 lights bulbs L610. I did a group with these 3 bulbs to configure them together (on/off, luminosity...) In the group option, we can't select away mode (plane icon) to set this
By panteror · Latest post Wednesday by panteror
258Views
2Replies

Votes
Let us please toggle Home and Away modes using Shortcuts and thereby Alexa, it isn't very pleasant to always head into the app and navigate into camera settings just to change modes.
Smart ActionsAway Mode
By LeonWasTaken · Latest post Wednesday by panteror
1216Views
18Replies

Votes
Basically as the title. I would love to have the option to turn on continuouse recording for the battery powered devices like C425, when I have solar panel, or continuouse power source. While i curren
recording
By GusThePomelo · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
22Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello, isn't there any limit setting for patrol in this model? This is turning almost 360 degree everytime for patrol :/ WHY not ?
By Hakano · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
72Views
3Replies