how long does the nc450 recordings keep?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-11 02:56:25
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

I have 2 units of NC450, and i put sdcard for both is 16gb and 64gb on FAT32. There is few questions to ask:

1. The recordings seem kept for 24hours only? or follow capacity that its have? Or how many days records it keep actually?
2. We only can view the 24recording one day before inside the apps? others day need to take out the sdcard and view in pc?
3. I faced the issue of recording stop when the card is full, it's doesn't overwrite the card. why? sandisk 16gb FAT32 and sandisk 64gb FAT32.

Options
1 Reply
Re:how long does the nc450 recordings keep?
2019-05-14 06:23:30

Hi,

It supports 24-hour recording, that means it can record videos all day, while it follows the capacity that the SD card has. And it depends on the size of each clips. 

You can adjust the timeline to view the recording at different time.

Theoretically, it will overwrite the SD card once it is full, if it does not, you can format the SD card and then give it a go.

May it help and have a nice day. 

Dan76 wrote

I have 2 units of NC450, and i put sdcard for both is 16gb and 64gb on FAT32. There is few questions to ask:

1. The recordings seem kept for 24hours only? or follow capacity that its have? Or how many days records it keep actually?
2. We only can view the 24recording one day before inside the apps? others day need to take out the sdcard and view in pc?
3. I faced the issue of recording stop when the card is full, it's doesn't overwrite the card. why? sandisk 16gb FAT32 and sandisk 64gb FAT32.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 823

Replies: 1

Related Articles