Kc110 not streaming

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kc110 not streaming

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kc110 not streaming
Kc110 not streaming
2019-07-16 09:31:59

Hi all, I installed camera and updated firmware last night and it was working perfectly. This morning video won't stream, all I get is a spinning timer icon on a black screen.

Wifi has full connection to cam and other NC450 cams are working fine.

I've set it to low quality video but that didn't work either.

Any solutions I can try?

Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:Kc110 not streaming
2019-07-17 08:42:46

Frizzaldo wrote

Hi all, I installed camera and updated firmware last night and it was working perfectly. This morning video won't stream, all I get is a spinning timer icon on a black screen.

Wifi has full connection to cam and other NC450 cams are working fine.

I've set it to low quality video but that didn't work either.

Any solutions I can try?

Thanks

Options
Re:Re:Kc110 not streaming
2019-07-17 08:43:44
I removed the cameras from the app then added them again, they worked last night but are not streaming again this morning, any ideas? Thanks
Options
Re:Re:Re:Kc110 not streaming
2019-07-17 11:15:39 - last edited 2019-07-17 11:25:45

@Frizzaldo 

What is the current hardware and firmware version of the KC110? 

What is the light status of the KC110 when the streaming does not work? 

What about the liveview, can you see it normally? Please show us a screenshot of the black screen page.

What is the model number and OS version of your cellphone as well?

Have you ever tried to reboot the camera and change another smart phone to give it a go. 

Besides, you can move the camera closer to the main router to do a test. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Kc110 not streaming
2019-07-17 11:38:12

Hi Kevin,

I'm at work so don't know the hardware version  but they were purchased from amazon last week.

The firmware was updated automatically upon setup so assume it is the most recent version.

I am using a samsung S9, my wife is using an iPhone neither of us can access them.

Live view worked last night when i re added the cameras in the app but not today when I tried to access them from work.

I have tried rebooting but that didn't resolve the problem.

One of the cameras is in the same room as router so that shouldn't be the problem. Both of our NC450 cameras are working perfectly.

They are currently unreachable, yesterday they would show a black screen with a timer.

I have a HS100 smart plug on the app also which is reachable.

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 903

Replies: 4