For anyone who is losing connection with smart bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-18 11:28:18

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I bought an LB130 bulb last week and it's been a nightmare since! Basically it would just lose connection after 10 minutes or so and I was having to reset it over and over again. I have been looking for a fix and read quite a few people mentioned a download tool to update firmware via the computer. I tried one download and it just kept saying "upgrade failed." I got in touch with TP-Link chat and I was given a https://mconvert.net/ link to a download called beta Upgrade_Tool_V1.0 and I extracted it then ran the "Main" application in it. It brought up the box where I chose my device. Ran it and my heart sank when it said "Upgrade failed due to LB130 not having most recent firmware." That's worked to my advantage! I have the previous firmware installed on the bulb now and it works flawlessly. Anyway I'm new on here and I can't work out how to add the file to this post? So just ask for the... beta Upgrade_Tool_V1.0 from the online chat folk.

;)

Options
1 Reply
Re:For anyone who is losing connection with smart bulbs
2019-09-19 07:38:33

@JonnyJobin 

Thanks for your reply; glad to hear you it works well with firmware downgrading. 

There is a hyperlink icon on the reply content page, you can click it to attach the link as you want.

If need more help in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3490

Replies: 1