Free cloud storage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Free cloud storage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Free cloud storage
Free cloud storage
2020-01-21 21:27:01 - last edited 2020-01-21 21:28:33
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 5 cameras, bought when i was promised 2 days free storage at no charge, even the packaging states this, I will be very disappointed if i need to pay a subscription for each camera, I hope the people in charge do the right thing and honour this. I would not have bought the cameras if i knew a subscription was required, even Amazon does not state a subscription is needed. This needs to be clarified very soon by the manufacturer.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Free cloud storage
2020-01-21 23:37:08

@Joe_S 

That is my understanding, and why I also have multiple brand new camera's

Look here:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1962/

We should have 2 days (depending on the model) for 2 years before we need to subscribe.

Right now we'd need to pay a seperate subscription for every single camera!

I genuinly hope by 2 years time, they will have decided this is unnaceptable for people with multiple cameras and decide to offer a flat fee for the Home/Account as opposed to individual camera's

Especially as you are paying for only "events" to be recorded and not 24/7 video.

I pray they do this.

Options
2022-02-25 11:43:04

@Joe_S 

Same here,  I bought Tapo C200 camera and I cannot see live feed outside my home WIFI, it asks for subscription and nowhere mentioned on e-commerce site

Options
2022-03-23 02:32:26 - last edited 2022-03-23 02:33:16

Hello  @rahul916 

Remotely live-streaming camera on the tapo APP/ Kasa app  does not require cloud storage For more tapo camera concern, please start a thread on tapo sub forum, this thread is for Kasa cam, (, tapo camera comes with SD card feature so you could view Playback video clips which saved in SD card. ) thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1869

Replies: 3

Related Articles