TL-IPC43AN-4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-IPC43AN-4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-IPC43AN-4
TL-IPC43AN-4
2020-01-22 14:46:09
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0

Hi, can someone help with the tplink app to translate in english and also camera settings using ip?

Model says  crying

设备型号 TL-IPC43AN-4 1.0

Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-IPC43AN-4
2020-02-12 09:27:44
Hello, may I know where you purchased the camera? actually TL-IPC43AN-4 should be only available in Mainland China, that's why it is in Chinese. If you need help on it, please contact TP-Link Chinese Support via email: fae@tp-link.com.cn They can reply in English as well.
Options
2020-02-12 10:33:23

@Marcia.Zhang noted that, since everything is redirecting to .com.cn domain. Since tp-link is a popular company i was not exepting an app to be only chinese. Camera is purchased in eBay. 

Options
2020-02-13 09:37:43

@shkodraunit 

shkodraunit wrote

@Marcia.Zhang noted that, since everything is redirecting to .com.cn domain. Since tp-link is a popular company i was not exepting an app to be only chinese. Camera is purchased in eBay. 

There are some personal sellers on eBay which might sell second hand product or products purchased from other country, so it is recommended to purchase our products from the sellers listed on where to buy page of our official website.

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused! Have a nice day!

Options