timed Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

timed Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
timed Notifications
timed Notifications
2020-04-17 16:01:38
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I want to use the motion detection of the Camera. How can I setup timed notifications correctly? I always get notifications, alltough I used the "timeplaned" mode (recognitions and warnungs / Camera warnings / user controlled time plan)

During the day, Im arround my cam, so it detects me as an object in motion, so I get these notifications. I only want to get notifications für example between 10 and 12 o'clock

So im setting this up in the app, but I still get notifications all the day.

What do I do wrong? I still can disable notifications completly, but thats not what I want.

Best regards

Options
3 Reply
Re:timed Notifications
2020-04-27 03:48:30

@Chris_Telmeth 

Hello,

This camera does not support setting up the notification schedule yet, after you enabled the notification, you will receive the notification all day.

We feedback to our R&D Department already, they will evaluate the feasibility. Please keep your eyes on our official website or app for updates.

Best Regards.

Options
2020-12-03 14:07:01

@Chris_Telmeth deberia ser algo basico que estando en casa dejemos de recibir notificaciones !!!!! algo encontre en acciones inteligentes / atajo / salir de casa o llegar a casa (ahi deberia dejar manejar la opcion de recibir notificacions cuando salgo de casa) pero la app pero no me permite

Options
2020-12-04 05:35:54

@sligirda 

Hi, Welcome to our community.

Have you tried to set up the notification schedule on the Tapo cameras:

Such as,

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 846