KC110 camera stopped connecting to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-23 16:56:04
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My camera has been installed and working perfectly for the good part of 3 weeks until I noticed 2 days ago that it had gone off and the light was no longer on. Since then I have not been able to connect to it, I've reset the camera, I've reset my wifi, I've reinstalled the app but it will not connect.

I can see the Kasa wifi in my wifi network list but when I try to connect to it, it either doesn't do anything or tells me it doesn't have internet so reverts back to connecting to my usual home wifi. I've checked my wifi is using 2.4Ghz instead of 5 and it is so I really dont know what else to try other than getting a refund. Please help as the camera was brilliant so I'm desperate to get it working again.

Options
3 Reply
Re:KC110 camera stopped connecting to wifi
2020-04-26 08:06:35

@ADyer94 Hi, what's the light status on the camera now? Please refer to the instruction below to factory reset the camera. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2632/

Wait until the light is blinking amber and green, reinstall it on the app. You can try to move the camera closer to the router, or use other phones to set it up.

Options
2020-04-26 08:30:04

@Stella.Q Hi, I have factory reset the camera several times so it is flashing orange. I then wait for it to flash orange and green to connect and it just will not connect to wifi. I either get "can't connect try again" or I get to the point where I connect to Kasa_Cam_9380 and it doesn't connect at all or tells me No Internet. I've even had the camera right next to my router and it's still the same. My partner had tried to connect using his phone and he gets the same issue. 

Options
2020-10-10 17:20:20

@ADyer94 this same thing is happening to me 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1144

Replies: 3