KC100 screen timeout?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KC100 screen timeout?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
KC100 screen timeout?
KC100 screen timeout?
2020-05-02 11:46:43
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Question: is it possible to keep always on (without timeout) on an android/iPhone or smart screen yet?

I realise this question has been asked many times with tp-link sometimes answering "it's programmed in" or other such non-sense.

This is clearly an issue, of which many people have returned their products and gone elsewhere.

I just want to know it they've fixed this issue yet with a simple software update or continued to ignore their customer base?

If it's the latter then I'll make a very clear point and avoid ALL tp-link products as I don't believe in supporting companies that have no interest in looking after their consumers.

This has been asked (sometimes begged) multiple times.

Options
1 Reply
Re:KC100 screen timeout?
2020-05-20 07:31:58

@Thorski 

Watching the live feed of Kasa cameras through a smart TV or on the phone from an outside network will use your network traffic which will strain your network bandwidth more and cause more data allowance overages as it’s a Cloud-to-Cloud service. In consideration of your extranet traffic and performance, the live feed will stop automatically after certain minutes. However, you can ask Alexa or Google to show the camera again if you want to continue streaming.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 621

Replies: 1

Related Articles