Adding Camaras to premium

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-02 01:01:31 - last edited 2020-08-04 01:30:37
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi.

I have installed 4 Kasa spots cameras in my home and after a free trial period I decided to go premium. ($100 a year) I decided today to add a 5th camera and I was able to set it up easy as prior ones. BUT.... I can see all 5 cameras in my iPhone App but the latest camera although working says there is no subscription. The other 4 cameras prior to today they all say that they are part of the premium package which expires in May 2021.. When I check in the Kasa Care area of the new camera, it says NO Subcription and I dont know how to add this new camera to my premium subscription. The premium subcriptions allows you to have up to 10 cameras for the same price. So it seems I have 4 cameras subscribed to Kasa Care but this lates one (the 5th) seems to be independent of the other 4 cameras in its subscription status. Anyone knows how do i make this additonal camera be part of the premium pckage??

Many thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Adding Camaras to premium-Solution
2020-08-04 01:30:14 - last edited 2020-08-04 01:30:37

@Chinomalon 

Hello,

Basically, if you are subscribed to the premium ($100 a year), the 5th camera will be in the premium plan automatically once you added it successfully on the Kasa app. Can you please confirm again by restarting your Kasa app and power cycling the 5th camera?

If it still shows no subscription, please kindly tell me the MAC address of the 5th camera and send me a screenshot of the detailed info on the Kasa Care plan for it. 

Good day.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Adding Camaras to premium-Solution
2020-08-04 01:30:14 - last edited 2020-08-04 01:30:37

@Chinomalon 

Hello,

Basically, if you are subscribed to the premium ($100 a year), the 5th camera will be in the premium plan automatically once you added it successfully on the Kasa app. Can you please confirm again by restarting your Kasa app and power cycling the 5th camera?

If it still shows no subscription, please kindly tell me the MAC address of the 5th camera and send me a screenshot of the detailed info on the Kasa Care plan for it. 

Good day.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 319

Replies: 1