Smart plugs switching on & off after switching off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-15 22:57:34
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Help. Please. I have several HS 110 plugs. 1 is working as you would expect. I bought 3 more 1 separately and 2 in a kit. 
i have synced the individual one up few months back and noticed it would radomly but briefly switch on and off. So I thought ok it is possibly faulty. As it stays on when required. I have to day started using one that came as a pair. This aslo started doing the same thing it would randomly switch on then off. This can not be an issue with power consumption as it is only powering a set of fairy lights.

Have i got 2 possibly 3 faulty plugs. Or have i missed something. All the firmware says it is up to date. I am concerned in case a fire could start. So for the time being i have unplugged them which underminds the whole conce

Options
4 Reply
Re:Smart plugs switching on & off after switching off
2020-11-16 17:26:22
Hi. I have this issue also with 2 new HS100 plugs. I think it is related to a dodgy firmware update. I have contacted support to make them aware of this, and there are others on this forum who are reporting similar issues. I am unable to use mine a present and they randomly click as if being turned on and off remotely. I have 6 older HS100 plugs which are unaffected. Not impressed and hope there is an update soon.
Options
2020-11-18 08:30:33

@Shiner 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For your case, we would like to follow up on your case by email, and please help check of your email box later.

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-11-26 10:33:44

@Brook 

i did recieve you email but i cant seem to find it. could you please resend it so i can reply. 

thank you

Options
2020-11-30 01:57:10

@Shiner 

Hi, thank you very much for your kind reply.

I have sent the email again and please have a check of your email box.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 644

Replies: 4

Related Articles