Tc100 doesn't recognise memory card at least once or twice a fay

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-20 11:36:09

TC 100 smart camera doesn't recognise memory card. Although it worked as it should for 3 weeks and about 1.5 week ago it stopped recording on it unless u reboot it or physically remove the card and put it back in.Ans yes it was a new memory card and has been formatted. Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tc100 doesn't recognise memory card at least once or twice a fay
2020-11-24 10:00:24

@Luka2 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Could you please help me check the following details:

1. The brand & model of the SD card, as well as its storage capacity and format type. A picture of the card would be great;
  2. If the SD card was installed on the computer, would it keep unrecognized randomly?
  3. Please make sure that you have the latest APP version and firmware version of camera as well;

Later we would like to follow up on your case by email and please have a check of your email box later.

Thanks!

Options
2020-11-24 12:10:40

@TP-Link 

Hello it's Integral micro sdxc 

The memory card has been bought specifically for the camera and has been formatted solely on TC100

I have newest firmware installed

Options
2020-11-26 03:18:15

@Luka2 

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

We have already forward your case to our senior engineer and please have a check of your message box.

Thanks  a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-12-09 13:53:36

@TP-Link 

Hi I meant to be passed to some engineer dealing with my issue. It's been now 2 weeks and no reply. Shouldn't I just return C100 and ask for refund as it is clearly not fit for purpose or is there anything that can be done?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 4