Tapo C200 red LED permanent

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-25 11:48:58
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Not Sure

Hi i purchase new Tapo C200 last couple of weeks when trying to setup first time using my home wifi is working.

But suddently when im try to use at my other house the LED not blinking and permanent even after reset couple of times. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 red LED permanent
2020-11-26 02:38:59

@KA5844 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Have you tried to power off the camera for a few minutes, then power back on and reset it again to see if there is any change?

After that if there is still no difference, I am afraid there might be something wrong with the camera.

Is there any firmware update or power outage recently?

If nothing happened, please feel free to contact the shop retailer to get the camera replaced.

Thanks  a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-11-26 04:32:24

@TP-Link 

Hi it was okay when connected for the first time..

After relocate the camera unable to connect. Its keep on like that and not transmitt any wifi to connect with.

After reset still the same

Options
2021-09-26 01:19:51

@KA5844 

hi may i ask how to troubleshoot this i just get it yesterday and now its not working its look like this

Options
2021-09-27 20:33:41

@Autoproject 

The camera has stayed with the lights on because I configure it only in night mode or when I turn it on it is stuck without clicking to turn those lights on and off? Moves on its own and does the power-up routine? 

After configuring the camera, if you change it to a different connection, it is necessary (in the app) to hit thr remove the camera" button or the reset button (next to the SD slot) so that it returns to zero. If you just turn it off and turn it on again or restart it, it will work only with the same connection that was configured. For this reason it cannot be configured, it does not advance, it does not detect networks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 10

Views: 9545

Replies: 4

Related Articles