Control on device Sharing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-09 14:48:26
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest

Device sharing ..I wanted my son to have a watch on the house as we are getting old..but when I shared the device, it's only me who can the device, when shared the device he can only view...what is the use of this..this is basis feature where every other manufacturer has given.and Tapo does have this basic one...I am disappointed and suprised...

Please tell me that there is a feature...

Options
2 Reply
Re:Control on device Sharing
2021-01-12 09:12:05

@Chetan1673 

Thanks a lot for your patience.

The device share feature would be improved in the further APP updated and currently, there Is only live-view permission.

And there is a temporary solution is to share the owner account to the Child for full control of the cameras.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options
Re:Control on device Sharing
2022-02-06 06:57:39

@Chetan1673 

I just got this cam.  IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY.  No improvement to this feature????

What is the point of SHARING THE CAM WHEN OTHER CANNOT CONTROL THE CAM (not even panning) !?

DLINK, whoever designed and approved this feature? Family members who shared this camera cannot control it!

PUT YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION - Does it make sense if YOU get this product?
THE LEAST OF CONTROL ON THE PANNING NOT EVEN AVAILABLE TO OTHERS - What a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 431

Replies: 2

Related Articles