NC 450 app issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC 450 app issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NC 450 app issues
NC 450 app issues
2021-01-10 22:22:27
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I got 4 of these things.

issue is mostly related to app usage.

I got an iphone XS  256 GB and ipad pro 12 v2. both on ios v14.3 one issue that I had an issue with is the follow

1. app on the iphone is always crashing on me. when I open the app from not being on it for a while it crashes on it, sometimes right away sometimes within a minute or two of viewing a feed. but once I reload the app its ok, usually fine until I stop or but sometimes still crashes after a longer period of time but on my IPAD I dont have the issues, as well I have a backup android phone, LG thinQ 7, it never crashes period. any ideas

2. since I got 4 of these, I cannot seem to move the order of the camera feeds up and down, eg, I want to move the 2 from my kids bedroom together as one is in slot 1 and the other is in slot 4, so I can view both at the same time from the opening dashboard but when I do the move in the screen the gives you that option, it never stays.

Options
4 Reply
Re:NC 450 app issues
2021-01-12 07:03:02

@FortMax 

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As for the APP crashing issue, have you installed the latest tpCamera APP on the phone?

How many times would it crash on the IPhone?

If possible, are you able to record a video clip using another phone?

As for the live view order, normally it would be based on the order of device list.

And currently, the order could not be changed and we would report this feedback to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-01-13 05:47:18

@TP-Link 

the crash, it doesnt do anything, the app just disappears, i'll see if I can make a video of it, 

basically open the app,get a list of the cameras, 4 in my case. choose one and then it clocks to start the play of the live video feed, and just disappears and goes back to the last screen I was on, then I re-open it same way, and it works/plays the feed I wanted.

my wife's XS max does the same thing. strange that it doesnt happen to my ipad, actually now that I think about it, when I choose a feed on my ipad it sometimes kicks out the feed it was loading and brings it back to the menu with the 4 cameras. the difference is the iphone kicks me out of the app while the ipad kicks me back to the app camera menu.

i'm using the tpCamera v 3.1.13

says its up to date.

well that sucks that you cant move it, I mean the menu is there that shows you can move it but the settings doesnt stick when you do.

Options
2021-01-13 06:10:09

@FortMax 

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

For your case, we would like to follow up on your case by email and please have a check of your message box later.

Thanks a lot.

Options
2021-01-14 22:45:13

@TP-Link 

well I cannot get it to crash recently, just kick out and back in when I choose a feed.

anyways.

another question is not sure when this happened but can you get rid of the while battery bar when going to full screen?

red circle on my attachment

File:
tplink.PNGDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 4

Related Articles