Tapo C200 vertical movement not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-26 20:59:12 - last edited 2021-01-26 21:02:03
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

I bought a new Tapo C200 camera with firmware version v1.0.16. At first it had trouble moving vertically, but it did. After two days of usage, vertical movement stopped completly.

Notifications started to work random. The first two days I received notifications with no problem.
I upgraded the firmware to 1.0.17, but the problems persisted. Tried a Pan & Tilt Correction, but it does only horizontal movement.
I did a reboot, but still no luck, vertical movement and notifications stoped working. 
Any solution to this?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 vertical movement not working
2021-01-28 08:55:15

@Ciprian89 

Hi,

Thank you very much for your patience.

Have you tried to factory reset the Tapo C200 to see if that made any difference?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2705/

as for the notification issue, what did you mean that Notifications started to work randomly, sometime there are notifications and other times there is not even through the camera detected something?

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 859

Replies: 1

Related Articles