Notifications unread?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Notifications unread?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Notifications unread?
Notifications unread?
2021-01-30 16:34:29
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

I have the problem that sometimes all my read notifications are changed and marked as unread from 02 cameras.

Could this be due to a reeboot?

Although... Everything else works fine.

I don't need to restar anything. It keeps detecting movement. I just have to mark the notifications as read again

thks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Notifications unread?
2021-02-01 03:21:26

@alvaro123 

Hithanks for your patience.

Did you have two cameras? And would both of them have the same issue?

--if only one of them, could you please send me a private message about the MAC address?

Would this issue happen much frequently, like several times a day?

May I know your Tapo APP version and how about the model number and operating system of your smartphone?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-02-01 11:50:42

@alvaro123 

Hi,

Rebooting the camera would not clear the previous browsing history and the message should still be read;

And did you use to log into the same TP-Link account on different devices?

--if not, what is the current Tapo APP version and how about the model number and operating system of your smartphone?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Options
2021-02-05 13:56:19

@TP-Link 

The problem was with both cameras.

Nokia7 android 7.1:/ Tapo 2.2.41

Notifications ftom noth cameras are not cleared. In favorites under the camera name a yellow "new" sign is displayed as when first used.

Sometimes nothing of the installed camera appears so i kill the application (it is not enough to leave it in the background and enter later) I go back in and everything is solved (the two cameras appear) Each camera connects to a different yplink AP. i log in from a neutral tplink router. They all have different SSID and password. Th pjone has the 3 passwords recorded. Sometimes I jump from one access point yo another and rarely do I have to log back in with the account saved on the phone but I use a single tplink account.

The internet was slow on a tplink AP rebooted and it was fixed. All good so far.

Thxs

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 307

Replies: 3