Smart Actions - issues selecting all days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-27 21:38:24
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

Hi,

I have some kasa bulbs which i would like to turn on automatically using Smart Actions. I have set a Smart Action to run a scene, repeating every day when the sunsets, however, i am able to select all of the days but when i click save it is only setting the Smart Action to run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (even though i am selecting all of the days). When it is asking me to select the days under "repeating every", i have to select S, M or T, if i select any other day whilst not including Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, then i get the following error: "Oop! You need a day selection to make this scene automatic", however, i am selecting a day. Hopefully the images i have attached below can be seen.

I am using Android and it is updated to the latest version (Version 10). I have re-installed the Kasa App, however no luck. I have also gone into the app, clicked on Settings and ensured the Location and Time are synced correctly.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Smart Actions - issues selecting all days
2021-03-03 07:06:48

@genesis77 Hi,

Thank you for your feedback,  our seniors are aware of the issue with Smart Action- Schedule a scene-- Weekday selection on Kasa app.

New app will be released soon, please kindly wait for few days and update your Kasa app, thank you

Options
Re:Smart Actions - issues selecting all days
2021-03-13 11:44:22
Hi, thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to the update.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 423

Replies: 2