Official Release Get the Latest Firmware Releases for Omada Routers Here - Subscribe for Updates
Latest Firmware Release
> Early Access <
> Early Access <
> Official Release <
You may follow the guide below to upgrade or downgrade your Omada Routers.
Welcome to provide your feedback in the related firmware posts, including letting us know about successful device upgrades!
When you report an issue, please include the following information:
• Omada SDN Controller version
• Device Firmware (previous and current)
About This Post
This Official Release post is originally provided to present the latest and recent firmware releases, including the Official firmware (labeled with >Official Release<) and the Beta firmware (labeled with >Early Access<). If you want to get notified with the latest firmware release for Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to this post!
To avoid bothering you with unrelated messages, this thread is locked. Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to comment in the related firmware thread or start a new thread from HERE. To get better assistance from Community, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
How to Subscribe to a Post
Click on Options from the right top corner of the initial post, choose Subscribe and it's done!
*If you don't want to receive further notifications on this thread anymore, you can also choose Unsubscribe under Options.
How to Find the History Firmware Releases of Omada Routers
1. Visit the Forum of > Business Routers < from TP-Link Business Community.
2. Filter the posts either by the Label or by the Tags on the left panel of the forum:
1) Selecting the Label with "Official Release" for all official firmware releases, or "Early Access" for all Beta firmware releases.
2) Selecting the Tags with "Official" & "Firmware Update" for all official and Beta firmware releases.
3. Then all the firmware releases of Omada Routers will be listed on the right panel.
For example, select the Label with "Official Release" to view all official firmware releases as shown below.
About the Firmware Release
1. The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be announced in the global "EN" forum, like this.
2. The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.