Kasa Cam Outdoor keeps entering in unavailable mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-09 13:37:33 - last edited 2021-03-10 08:30:30
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.1

Hello, 

My Cam KC200 keeps going into unavailable mode always around 17:00 local time. Afterwards if I plug out and plug in the cam it works fine again.

It is very strange why is always the same time stamp. In the network I have another KC120 and by that cam I don't have any problems.

A problem of range I don't see to be, because until 17:00 or after I plug in again the cam all things work fine.

Is this a bug in the camera? 

Thank you

Options
5 Reply
Re:Kasa Cam Outdoor keeps entering in unavailable mode
2021-03-10 09:10:00

@niwde88 

Please check Kasa app-- Scene / Smart actions, did you set up any smart actions or scene for KC200, please delete them first and see it same issue happened. 

On your router, you could also check if there is any Parental control or advanced settings which aimed to camera that probably cause this issue. 

Options
2021-03-11 15:59:07

@Solla-topee thanks for answering. 

No, I don't have any settings for smart actions or scene for KC200, I just followed the guid to set it up and that's it. 

In my network, I don't have any parental control or other complex/advance settings for camera.

The other camera KC120 has no problems in the same network. 

Any other suggestions?

Options
2021-03-26 10:08:12

@niwde88 Hello, 

Thank you for your waiting, sorry for the delayed update. 

Please also check if there any Schedule or Timer settings, please remove them if possible.

If you have any third party integration software like Google home, Alexa and other app, please unlink them for a test. 

If possible, can you factory reset socket and reinstall KC200 to clear its settings,  after reinstallation,  do not setup any Schedule/timer / smart action etc first and see if the issue will be gone. Thanks for testing~

Options
2021-04-02 19:18:12

@Solla-topee as I said I have just the default settings and nothing else. I've tried also factory reset and still the same problem. Still doesn't work!

Options
2021-04-05 02:49:32

@niwde88 Hello, 

Thank you for your update. As the issue is a bit special, we'd like to follow up your case via email and escalate it to our seniors, please check your inbox email title ’【Forum ID 256432】‘, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 591

Replies: 5

Related Articles