Tapo C 200 Detection Notifications not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-17 03:34:42
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I purchased 2 devices of Tapo C 200 along with SD card of 128gb.

It was setup and worked like a charm for 10 days with 24 hrs recording.I have set loop recording enabled and also enabled Push notifications when motion detection happens. It worked for 10 days and after that stopped suddenly.

I have tried to switch ON and OFF the motion notification but it's not helping. Please help if it's a big or do we have any solutions for this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C 200 Detection Notifications not working
2021-03-18 06:21:04 - last edited 2021-03-18 07:30:05

@Santosh.uniq Hello, 

Please reboot Tapo camera and test for several hours and see if Tapo APP-> APP Message Center ( Envelop icon) got any motion detection message 

Also make sure you have turned on some settings on Tapo APP:

•  Tapo app-> Camera settings-> Detection & Alerts ->Motion Detection is ON &   Activity Notifications is ON and  ‘Always ’ 
  •   Tapo app ->Me -> Notifications -> Camera Detection Messages is ON

If still the same issue, please try the debug tool I sent you via private message and help collect Log and information below, thank you: 

1) Model of mobile  phone including its Android/ IOS version: 

2) a photo of Motion detection settings & a photo APP message center

3) Tapo camera model firmware and Hardware version ( Tapo app--> Camera settings-- Advanced settings): 

4) Log file 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 651

Replies: 1

Related Articles