KL130 flash's Blue when turning off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-28 16:26:48
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

Hi I have this week purchased two KL130 bulbs the e27 fitting. 

Both work fine but I have noticed when they are set to a white hue when I power them off they flash blue quickly and turn off, this doesnt happen on any other colour other then a white. 

Can this be fixed with a firmware update? I have seen on the fourm others with same issue. 

Regards,

Will 

Options
1 Reply
Re:KL130 flash's Blue when turning off
2021-06-23 10:10:44

@Will2010T Hello, 

As far as I know this is pretty common on KL130, this happens because of the short time difference between different color states.

For example, when the bulb is set on a high color temperature, the light is a mixture of white and blue, and when white light goes off faster than the blue, the bulb flashes blue for a very short time before totally off.

You could try the following methods and if it helps to reduce the occurrence: 

1. For white light, a color temperature around 2700K is recommended.

2. For color light, please select the color of the outermost circle of the color wheel. Setting low saturation will reduce this phenomenon.

3. Or you could set a warm color temperature.

Thank you for your feedback, we will forward your feedback to related department and see if some optimization could be done. 

Best Regards. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 427

Replies: 1

Related Articles