TAPO C200 VIDEO RECORDINGS & PLAYBACK SIZE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-30 08:14:15
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7

Good morning, 

I have a TAPO C200 and it's connected to a mobile data access point because there's no wifi at my grandma's house. I can notice that there's no video compression and recordings and live view video have a very high size. Is there any possibility to compress the video live view and recordings? My mobile data network only has 4GB. Thank you so much.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TAPO C200 VIDEO RECORDINGS & PLAYBACK SIZE
2021-06-02 08:38:34

@AntonioPS 

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Currently, there is no way to compress the live view video and recordings;

We will keep attention to similar feedback and report to the senior engineers for further optimization;

Options
2021-06-02 16:51:19

@Solla-topee Do you know if in the future the camera will have an option to do autotracking of movements? (camera follows the person). Thanks for answering.

Options
2021-06-07 11:30:34 - last edited 2021-06-07 11:37:07

@AntonioPS Good day,

Motion tracking is a service in Tapo care, which is a paid service so far only in MY & CZ .

https://www.tp-link.com/tapocare/

If this feature is very important for you, personally I recommend you to re- consider as this service may be not available in other countries or take long time before being released. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 648

Replies: 3

Related Articles