Camera not recording automatically

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-31 14:49:07
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

Hi

I am unable to activate continuous recording despite having selected the right setting. The other problem is the camera is not recording when I am not in the app. I am a total novice so please speak in layman terms as some of the obvious things to do I might not have done/switched on.

What I did do:

- initialising the SD card

- rebooting the camera

- looking on the forum for an answer to my.problem (maybe I suck at that too)

I am hoping that my question.is not answered somewhere else - if so apologies and kindly share the link

Thank you very much in.advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:Camera not recording automatically
2021-06-02 07:52:41

@FPLondon 

Hi, Can I have some pictures of your 24-hour recordings on the camera?

How did you find out the continuous recording is only working when you open the APP?  no previous video clip when dragging back the timeline?

What are the model number and operating system of your smartphone?

Options
Re:Camera not recording automatically
2021-06-02 08:16:03

@Solla-topee  thanks for your note. I managed to get it to work following countless rebooting and restarting. Not sure what the issue was. I am just hoping that it doesn't play up again as it was a rather tedious process to get there. Thanks again for your note and offer to help

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 2

Related Articles