C310 Date and time does not update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-04 21:28:22 - last edited 2021-06-04 21:36:46
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.13

Since the last update when I am watching the live feed from the camera I started to notice that the timestamp is frozen. I tried to change the time zone but it didn't work. When I switch off the option "display time stamp " and on the date and time are correct but the seconds aren't changing. Also sometimes when I try to turn on the  mentioned option I am gettin the error "Faild. Please try again later". I don't have a SD card  in it because I am using NAS to make records. So I can't send you any logs. Can you give me an advise what to do? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:C310 Date and time does not update
2021-06-07 06:32:58

@Remus-Lupin Good day, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. You could try some troubleshooting here: 

• Tapo Camera requires Internet to synchronize time from NTP servers, if only control tapo in local network,  please allow Tapo device access Internet (Green Led) and see if they could get correct time.
  • Turn off NVR or 3rd party software and reboot camera in case some onvif software affects the time on tapo device 

Note: If you have changed the Resolution for camera using NVR or 3rd party software, please change resolution back and reboot camera

• Tapo app--Camera Settings- Time zone, make camera is on the correct time zone
  • Turn off Modem/ router Firewall settings during test
  • Please make sure both Tapo app and Tapo camera firmware are up to date (Tapo app-> Me-> Firmware upgrade )

If same issue persists, please let us know the troubleshooting steps you have tried and also help confirm some information here: 

1. Your Network topology : for example router Model archer C7  ))))(( Tapo C310 & mobile phone 
  2. A photo showing incorrect time on Tapo device : 
  3. Mac address of one of the camera showing incorrect time: 
  4. Tapo app version:
  5. Model of your phone & its Android or IOS version:

May I know the MAC address of the problematic camera?

Thank you very much. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 756

Replies: 1

Related Articles