Different settings / menus for my cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-14 18:54:16
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Different menus under "Detection & Alert" on my exact same C310 cameras.  The first camera I can only choose between Motion detection, Notifications and Camera alarm while the second camera I can choose between Motion detection, Line-Crossing detection, Area intrusion detection, camera tampering, activity notifications and camera alarm.  Does anyone know what this could be due to?  And how can I get more choices on the first camera?  I think all settings otherwise look the same.  Both cameras are bought today in the same place and are the same versions and so on.

Options
7 Reply
Re:Different settings / menus for my cameras
2021-06-16 03:40:40

@SebbeB Hello, 

The recent firmware of Tapo C310 has ' Line-Crossing detection, Area intrusion detection etc.' features, it is possible that one camera hasn't got the firmware updated yet. 

Please go to Tapo app--Me--Firmware update and check if there is any available firmware to be updated. 

Note : as the new firmware could be pushed to users in different batches, if there isn't a firmware available on Tapo app, it is recommended to wait for a few weeks for the new firmware. 

Options
2021-06-16 04:36:16

@Solla-topee Hey!  Checked it before, but neither then nor now is there any update available.  But maybe give it a week or so as you write, we'll see if anything comes up.  Thanks for the reply!

Options
2021-07-20 09:37:44
Hi, I've recently installed 2 Tapo C310's and have exactly the same issue. Did you end up working out what's going on? Thanks
Options
2021-07-20 10:05:25

@745rt No, its still the same 😞

Options
2021-07-20 10:11:03

@SebbeB 

Thanks for the quick reply.

If I happen to stumble across a fix I'll definetly let you know.

Thanks again

Options
2021-07-23 06:45:48

@SebbeB 

I received a firmware update (23/07/21) on my phone app (android) and once installed it fixed the problem. 

Just thought I'd let you know.

Options
2021-07-24 05:53:06
Thanks! I did the same and now it works! 🙂
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1425

Replies: 7