How to activate "Party" and "Relax" mode with Alexa?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-23 09:45:47 - last edited 2021-06-23 10:55:40
Model: Tapo L530B  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I've recently purchased a Tapo L530B bulb to work in collaboration with my Alexa Echo Show 5. All the voice commands I've tried so far seem to work, although I'm unable to figure out what the voice commands are for the "Party" and "Relax" modes/themes (if any). Anyone know whether there is a way to activate these via Alexa? Thanks in advance.

Options
3 Reply
Re:How to activate "Party" and "Relax" mode with Alexa?
2021-07-01 03:35:36

@CoryJS hello, 

Were you able to set up ‘ Party mode’ on smart bulb on Tapo app,  can you share some details for ' Party' & ' Relax' mode, thank you. 

Here are some Alexa voice commands for Smart bulbs, and I'm af there isn't a ' Party' related command so far. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1356/

Options
2021-07-02 09:22:38

@Solla-topee 

Yes I'm able to get it setup in the app, it came with a 'Party' mode that flashes through a set amount of colours, and a 'Relax' mode that breathes through a set of colours.

Options
2021-11-03 15:24:33

I'm also interested in this feature : Even on automated actions there is no Party mode :/

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 4585

Replies: 3