TC60 Camera cannot be paired with phone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-25 16:17:50

I cannot pair my new TC60 camera with my phone during the set up.

I've tried everything online, including disabling VPN, ensuring DCHP/2.6gHZ is all enabled on my router, turned off my firewall... the lot.  But still nothing.

Wierdly, it works on my office WIFI but not on my home WIFI.

Any ideas please?

Options
3 Reply
Re:TC60 Camera cannot be paired with phone
2021-06-29 03:30:48 - last edited 2021-06-29 03:32:29

@Nick1987  Hello, 

Please confirm Tapo app is up to date first. 

When "failed to pair " during set up, can you check router's client list ( may need to login router with the help of router support)and see if camera obtains an IP address from router successfully? 

If camera obtains IP successfully but set up failed at last step, you could try some suggestion here: 

• Turn off or lower Modem/ router Firewall settings that may block camera
  •  Check if there is any Advanced settings on router like access control/ parental control settings may affect the camera
  • change router's DNS to 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4

If the same problem, may I know the model of your router and your network topology? Who is your Internet Service Provider? Can you share with us a photo of the Error message? What is the model and IOS or Android OS of your phone, thank you. 

Options
2021-11-29 03:24:58
Options
2021-11-29 03:25:32
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 3

Related Articles