c310 notification and alarm

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-28 12:58:49
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.7

I installed 5 of the Tapo C310 cameras for a customer.
The customer has 2 mobile phones on which the app was set up with access.
The customer now switches to "presence" on mobile phone 1 and comes to the company, the alarm goes off anyway.
Then he looks at cell phone 2, it is still switched to "Absent".
The think the setting should be saved in the camera ???

The camera also detects movement (stored in the camera history), but there is no push notification on the cell phone.
One push comes through out of 20 detections.

Thanks 

Frank

Options
1 Reply
Re:c310 notification and alarm
2021-06-29 06:56:35

@FJanda  Hello, 

1 >  For ' presence' and 'absent' , do you mean Home Mode/ Away Mode? 

Alarm settings could be changed from 1) Home/ Away Mode settings 2) Live View page " Alarm off'  button 3) Device Settings- Detection Alert Page 

Is there any other person manage the camera at the same time, if user has modified the settings from the above, Alarm settings will change.

If user have change camera settings on one cell phone, the settings will be saved and all the phones shows the same settings. 

Can you take a screenshot of settings shows different on 2 cell phones? 

2> For failed to receive notification issue, may I know the model and Android or IOS version of the phone that does not work? 

Allow Notification permission for tapo app on your phone  : How do I turn on or off activity notifications on my mobile device?

Turn off Power save Mode on the phone

IOS: Settings--> Battery--> Low power mode OFF

Android Settings--> Device care/ Battery/ Battery optimisation--> Low power mode OFF

On that phone which can not receive nonfiction,  Check if the motion detection message  shows up in Message Center on app ( envelope icon)   

Options