Watermark on C110

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Watermark on C110

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Watermark on C110
Watermark on C110
2021-06-29 05:50:44
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have 5 Tapo C100 and 2 C200 cameras from my previous purchase, the last time I updated firmware, I lost one camera. I called it accident and moved on and didn't update any of other cameras.

All these cameras are connected to VIGI (also a tp-Link product)

Simplicity of installation and ease of use for these cameras and recorder made me purchase 10 more cameras, This time I purchased 4 C100 and 6 C110.

Two of my friends that I recomended Tapo cameras were complaining about watermark on their video and since I couldn't see the watermark on mine, I didn't bother.

Once installed C110 cameeras I noticed the Tapo watermark which covers about 1 meter coverage of camera, on the corner of the video and I don't seem to be able to remove it.

One meter measurement is the size of shelf that falls under logo and barely visible.

I understand that you would like to advertise your brand in anyway possible, but I think quality and ease of use of your products and 2~3 years warranty already talk for themselves and also direct recommendation of current users who were very satisfied with your products and recommending them to their relatives and friends.

Most of your customers might not even bothered by that logo, but for me and at least 3 other customers who are using your cameras, this is a deal-breaker.

You can keep your logo there but at least need to give me an option to turn it off, even if its on by default.

I'm looking forward to see the option soon.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Watermark on C110
2021-07-01 06:27:18

@B72 Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback, there is a plan to add a switch for logo for Tapo C110 as well, please wait for the future firmware. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 1

Related Articles