monitor multiple camera with different account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-03 07:34:21
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version:

I share TAPO app credentials with my brother to monitor home of my mother which has n.4 C200 camera; now each of us has Tapo app on own mobile and see these n.4 camera.

Now I need to install n.2 camera (C200 and C310) in my home, not that one of my mother, and I think my daughter will see these additional camera too but It's not my wish.

Can I create another TP-link account to link the n.2 additional camera and to use on the same app ? I want to permit to monitor the n.2 additional camera only to myself.

My target is to share the monitor of the 3 camera of my mother with my brother while to see the 2 camera only for myself, of course this one on Tapo app.

Options
1 Reply
Re:monitor multiple camera with different account
2021-07-06 07:30:03

@KingMaster  Hello, 

Tapo app only allow one account logging in at the same time, so you will have to log out current account and login a different account to view the cameras bound to that account. 

Tapo camera could be shared with 2 different accounts at most and these two accounts can only access live view and playback, and you could check if below will work for you: 

Brother:       Family account  ( share the n4 camera in Mother's house)

Daughter:    Family account     ( share the n2 camera in Your Home)

Your Phone : Admin account 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2613/

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1125

Replies: 1

Related Articles