I have a TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip model KP303, it's only a few months old. It's only had a very small load connected to it running a small fish tank.
This morning I noticed the attached devices had lost power and the smart strip itself has stopped working.
- The white "Protected" light does light up.
- The white "SYS" light does not light up.
- None of the 3 outlets will switch on - pressing the on/off button next to each outlet doesn't do anything, and the white power LED's next to each outlet remain off.
- The 2x USB ports on the power strip are dead.
- The power strip no longer connects to my wireless network.
I have tried leaving the power strip unplugged for a couple of hours to see if it will reset, but no luck. It remains dead.
Anyone any ideas how to solve this?