solid red LED light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

solid red LED light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
solid red LED light
solid red LED light
2021-07-30 14:59:12
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Up to date

I received the item yesterday. I set it up and for the first hour, it was working well and so I went to bed. When I wake up in the morning (after 4hrs) I saw the solid red LED light. The device is offline on the app too.

I tried to plug and unplug it already. I also tried to reset it but nothing changes as I press the button even after a long time.

Options
1 Reply
Re:solid red LED light
2021-08-02 01:11:22

@Aquaxx Hello, 

It is recommended to try factory reset as below and see if camera responds to factory reset? 

Reset : With camera powered on, press the reset button for more than 5 secs and see Led blinks Red. Wait for 2 mins and check if the system Led is flashing Red and Green. 

Or if Camera responds to factory reset with voice message like"  Reset was done ' 
May I know was there any firmware update failure/ power outage/thunder causing this problem? 

Can you share the MAC address of camera to us by private message, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1547

Replies: 1

Related Articles