What's up with the firmware updates?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-05 14:08:21
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.1.9

So I bought a couple of Tapo C200's after reading a bit online (this was about a month ago). I was really interested in PTZ and I thought "yeah, they've just released 1.1.11, that's awesome, it can do that". It's been months since that firmware was released and there's absolutely no sign of an update in my app. I keep checking daily, but there's absolutely no luck. How/where/when is this being rolled out? I understand that it's pushed out slowly, but it's literally been months (since July?), is there a way we can force this update, or download it manually or use a VPN to be in a country where this is already available?

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:What's up with the firmware updates?
2021-09-07 03:19:39

@Numline1  Hello, 

1.1.9 is the latest firmware for Tapo C200 V2 now, Tapo C200 V2 1.1.9 should support Onvif PTZ ,  just give it a try.

If it does not work, please let us know what software you've tried and  share the related settings, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 1

Related Articles