Availability of Kasa products in Europe - Austria

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-13 18:21:40

Hi,

anyone knows where to buy Kasa cameras in Europe? Or is the whole system at end of life? Normally i bought at Amazon, but there are no

more cameras listed....

Thx, Stefan

Options
4 Reply
Re:Availability of Kasa products in Europe - Austria
2021-09-15 10:10:14

@Stefan72  Hello, 

Kasa camera is not discontinued yet, please contact local retailer/ distributors in your region listed here to learn more about the stock:

https://www.tp-link.com/de/where-to-buy/

Options
2021-09-15 11:28:15

@Solla-topee Hello, i have checked all the distributers in your link - no one has cameras. A lot of other TP-Link stuff (network ....) but no cameras. Its also

not possible to find out when cameras would be available again - so the question is the same - where to get cameras in Europe or is this system in Europe

not longer supported or available? Thinking about changing to TAPO (which you get everywhere), but i have a lot of Kasa stuff now, and i dont want to run 2 systems....

Options
2021-09-29 13:33:41

@Stefan72 Any news here where to get cameras (indoor and outdoor) in EU-Area?  Still not able to get it......

Options
2021-10-30 07:11:53

@Stefan72 

Same here in the UK , Kasa UK sales support has now confirmed that the product range is going end of life

Options