SD card problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

SD card problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
SD card problems
SD card problems
2021-09-22 15:17:15
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have 2 Tapo c200 cameras. One works perfectly but the 2nd is driving me mad!

I have put in the the SD card (microSD HC, 32GB) l, set up the camera, formatted the SD card as instructed and it will say formatting successful and I will be able to review the footage. However an hour later I will go to look again and once again it will tell me to insert SD card!!

I have set the settings to loop record so it isn't running out of memory. 

I am not doing anything different to the first camera and the first camera has worked perfectly for over 6months 

please any suggestions I have tried turning on and off. Taking the SD card in and out; rebooting, reformatting, installing camera again....

Options
1 Reply
Re:SD card problems
2021-09-24 03:00:05

Good day@Lucy1234 ,

• You could swap the SD cards or try a different SD card on the second Tapo camera  (back up your files first)
  • To help locate the issue, can you help verify the SD card with H2testw  ( check if ii an expanded capacity SD card)  and share the test result ( back up important files before run the test)

May I know how often  ' insert SD card' message will pop up? What is the brand of your SD card? 

How long the second tapo c200 has been working with the SD card? Can you share the Mac address of the camera with SD card issue to us via private message.Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 1

Related Articles