Connect microphone to Tapo C310

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-25 18:58:35 - last edited 2021-10-28 08:43:56
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.10

Hi,

I am using iSpy on Windows connecting to camera Tapo C310 through ONVIF successfully, but i don't know how to configure talk function in iSpy program so i can talk to my PC and speaker's Tapo can speak. Please help!

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connect microphone to Tapo C310-Solution
2021-10-28 06:48:47 - last edited 2021-10-28 08:43:56

Hello@Kiem 

Tapo Camera does not support 'Bi-directional audio' on a surveillance software, Tapo camera is ONVIF Profile S compatible, while this is a feature supported by Onvfi Profile T.
Profile S allows audio to be sent from a device to a video management system, so we could hear the sound from camera, but not audio output from system to the device, you could get more details from Profile S from here:

https://www.onvif.org/profiles/profile-s/

You may have to use two-way audio feature through Tapo app. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect microphone to Tapo C310-Solution
2021-10-28 06:48:47 - last edited 2021-10-28 08:43:56

Hello@Kiem 

Tapo Camera does not support 'Bi-directional audio' on a surveillance software, Tapo camera is ONVIF Profile S compatible, while this is a feature supported by Onvfi Profile T.
Profile S allows audio to be sent from a device to a video management system, so we could hear the sound from camera, but not audio output from system to the device, you could get more details from Profile S from here:

https://www.onvif.org/profiles/profile-s/

You may have to use two-way audio feature through Tapo app. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 1

Related Articles