L530E Failed Pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

L530E Failed Pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
L530E Failed Pairing
L530E Failed Pairing
2021-10-26 15:34:48 - last edited 2021-10-26 15:50:21
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi, I bought a Tapo L530E light bulb. But, I had an error that shows PAIRING FAILED. As in another thread in this forum, I tried all the steps recommended, I disconnect mobile data, deleted vpn apps, tried with and without google DNS, reset everything etc. but still stuck in the PAIRING YOUR TAPO DEVICE before showing the PAIRING FAILED screen again. I'm sure it is not related with the router because when we tried with another phone (iphone SE), it connects easily. However, I cannot use that phone so I had to connect with my phone. I had Xiaomi Mi 9t with android version of 11. I tried everything but couldn't finish the connection process. Thanks in advance..

Options
1 Reply
Re:L530E Failed Pairing
2021-10-28 08:14:21

Hello @mustafaozaydin 

Thank you for your detailed sharing yes  I will forward your feedback to our team for further test and also add this as a step for troubleshoot, thank you. 

If any customer met trouble installing Tapo L530E (Paring failed), please go to this thread for detailed troubleshooting:  

https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/277094

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 901

Replies: 1

Related Articles