Is TP-Link closing down the KASA range?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-28 19:45:42 - last edited 2021-12-02 00:58:05

Hi,

I´m new here so maybe this been posted before.

I read that TP-Link is closing down Kasa in the UK, Is this only in th UK or global?
It seems like you stoped selling Kasa in Sweden.

//Peter

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Is TP-Link closing down the KASA range?-Solution
2021-11-30 03:16:17 - last edited 2021-12-02 00:58:05

Hello @OreteP 

So far Kasa still has new products released in some areas, like the US Canada etc. I did not hear about the news about closing down. 
We recommend  referring to local website in your country as the sales plan could be variable in different areas. 
https://www.tp-link.com/smarthome/

If a device is discontinued, you will find the device marked as 'end of life' on the website. 

Besides, TP-Link always provides free product support for the device as long as you own the product. Hope this helps. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Is TP-Link closing down the KASA range?-Solution
2021-11-30 03:16:17 - last edited 2021-12-02 00:58:05

Hello @OreteP 

So far Kasa still has new products released in some areas, like the US Canada etc. I did not hear about the news about closing down. 
We recommend  referring to local website in your country as the sales plan could be variable in different areas. 
https://www.tp-link.com/smarthome/

If a device is discontinued, you will find the device marked as 'end of life' on the website. 

Besides, TP-Link always provides free product support for the device as long as you own the product. Hope this helps. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Is TP-Link closing down the KASA range?
2021-12-01 08:40:17

@Solla-topee Ok, thanx for the information,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 979

Replies: 2